BIM / Revit Drafter
Exeltech Consulting, Inc. is looking for BIM/Revit Designer to join our team in our Seattle or Lacey, WA office.
This position will support our structural transportation group working on a wide variety of transportation projects including; buildings, transit structures, utilities, and other related projects.
- Work cooperatively as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop plan sets (organize layouts, develop details, plan views, etc.)
- Create, update and maintain engineering drawings and incorporate redlines and field markups into drawings
- Develop quality products, using industry and client standards
- Communicate with clients and project teams via email and phone regularly throughout the design process
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure that multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines are completed on schedule (manage workloads and tasks for self and others)
- Associate Degree in CAD Technology or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1-2+ years of REVIT experience generating and detailing complex drawings for structural projects.
- Must be a team player, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and have strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and precision in work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness and drive to learn
Exeltech is a leading, multi-discipline engineering consulting firm with offices in Seattle and Lacey, Washington and Portland, Oregon and offers the opportunity for career growth and the ability to work on a variety of projects. We are founded on the principles of employee appreciation, diversity and teamwork.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; company sponsored 401(k) plan with company matching; paid health care including medical, dental, vision, prescription care, and life insurance; transit reimbursement; professional membership and continuing education support; flexible working hours, and performance bonus and profit sharing for all eligible employees.
Exeltech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to recruit, employ, train, compensate, transfer, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our vibrant and growing firm visit our Web site at www.xltech.com. If you or someone you know is interested, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call Michelle Rhodes, Director of Finance and Administration, at (360) 357-8289.