An exciting opportunity exists for a CAD Civil/Structural Drafter to join Exeltech, a leading, multi-discipline engineering consulting firm, in our Seattle or Lacey office. We are looking for a passionate and motivated drafter with an interest in civil/structural transportation projects.
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining engineering drawings and incorporating redlines and field markups into drawings
- Work with engineers on a wide variety of transportation projects including; bridges, roadway, sidewalk, stormwater and utilities for municipal, design/build, transit and port projects
- Develop project base maps
- Preparation of construction plans, including grading, alignment, erosion control, drainage, sewer, water, profiles, and structural detail plans
- 3+ years of experience in related drafting with a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using Civli3d, Microstation, or Inroads a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work as a team
Exeltech is an established & growing civil/structural engineering, environmental & construction management services consulting firm in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are founded on the principles of employee appreciation, diversity and teamwork.
Exeltech offers the opportunity for career growth and ability to work on a variety of projects while performing a variety of design tasks.
Exeltech offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; company sponsored 401(k) plan with company matching; paid health care including medical, dental, vision, prescription care, and life insurance; transit reimbursement; professional membership and continuing education support; flexible working hours, and performance bonus and profit sharing for all eligible employees.
Exeltech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to recruit, employ, train, compensate, transfer, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our vibrant and growing firm visit our Web site at www.xltech.com. If you or someone you know is interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah Jones, Human Resources Manager, at (360) 357-8289.