Structural Project Engineer
Entry to senior-level position(s) available in Exeltech’s Lacey or Seattle, Washington office to prepare calculations, complete computer analysis and development of design details for bridges, retaining walls and fish passage structures. Perform analysis and design for all structural aspects of transportation projects, and perform quality control of calculations and plan sheets.
- BSCE required, MSCE in Structural Engineering preferred.
- 2-10 years bridge/structural design experience required.
- EIT required. PE and SE preferred.
- Experience with WSDOT bridge design manual (BDM) and detailing standards required.
- Experience using structural analysis programs including SAP 2000 and PGSuper.
- Experience in seismic design and analysis of bridges.
To learn more about our vibrant and growing firm visit our Web site at www.xltech.com. If you or someone you know is interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah Jones, Human Resources Manager, at (360) 357-8289.